Our users privacy is respected and protected. This statement is offered to inform our visitors and site users how we define, gather and use personal information.
Personal information is defined as information that includes a person's full name, address, telephone number, date of birth and/or email address or any other information that is tied to individually identifiable information that would allow someone to identify or contact you, unless stated otherwise herein or on the Site. We gather information via voluntary submissions.
We make it clear why the information is being collected and what it will be used for. Your data will not be shared, passed on or sold, under any circumstances, unless your prior consent is clearly given.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Dropout UK reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Competition or here.
2. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of Dropout UK shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
3. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom.
4. Employees of Dropout UK or any company involved in the Competition or any advertising agency or web company connected with Dropout UK or any such person's subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. Dropout UK reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
5. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
6. Entrants must provide a valid contact information as all winners must be confirmed.
7. Dropout UK reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
8. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Dropout UK in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules. Competition Entries
9. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed.
10. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
11. There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the Dropout UK website.
12. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Dropout UK cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
13. Prize winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within 28 days of the closing date. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) and Dropout UK shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
14. Prize winners will be notified in on the closing date. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply or speak to winners to confirm within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
15. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
16. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
17. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.